Alisal Community School Kids

Alisal Community School Kids
afterschool program

Friday, January 8, 2010

On a lighter note

One of the classes I help made Christmas cards for me. Here are a few of my favorite notes:

"Dear Ms. Down, I want you to be my teacher forever. I like you like my teacher forever the end."

"Thank you Miss Down for helping the kids that they don't know nothing and you help the students already know how to read and say things in English."

"Thank you for helping me to read and thank you for giving me rubber band."

"Dear Dawn, Thank you for helping us read, speak, and learn. Thank you for playing 4 square. Have a wonderful vacation."

"Dear Miss Dawn, Thank you for everything you have done to us and had played with us. Have a great trip."

"Dear Ms. Dawn, Thank you for helping my friend Prudencia. You are the kind person I ever met. And funny person."

Sweet kids:)

1 comment: